Allow the storing of non-strictly necessary cookies.
Cookies are small files of information generated by a website and saved by your web browser with the purpose of remembering information about you.
First party cookies are cookies set by the website owner.
Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. analytics.)
Our website uses first and third party cookies for a number of reasons. Some cookies we use are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate, these are referred to as “strictly necessary cookies”.
Other cookies are used to distinguish you from other users to enable us to provide you with a better experience when you browse our website and to allow us to improve our site. These are referred to as “performance cookies”.
We use Google Analytics, a web-analysis tool from Google Inc to gather, collect and analyse data about the behaviour of visitors to websites. Information that is collected includes: part of the webpage clicked, number of webpages visited, length of time of each session all with a view of improving our website in order to provide users with a better experience. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you would like to find out more information, please visit https://developers.google.com/...
You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details provided below:
- To ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- To access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it.
- To prevent any processing of personal data that is causing or is likely.
- To cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another individual;to obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
- In certain circumstances, to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format and the right to require us to transmit that data to another data controller where technically feasible;
- To be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing;
- To lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used;
- To withdraw your consent to any use by us of your personal data otherwise than for one of the legitimate purposes set out above.
If you have any queries, comments or requests regarding this Policy or would like to exercise any of your rights set out above, you can contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Post: Slater Lane, off Waterloo Street, Bolton, BL1 2TQ
Telephone: 01204 520014
We are regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office. If we cannot resolve your concerns, you may report a concern to the Information Commissioner at ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone (0303) 123 1113 for further information about your rights.
We’re always pleased to hear from our customers, so if you have any feedback or questions about our products, please get in touch.