Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You can cancel your contract within 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- You must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email to [email protected], or call +44 (0)1204 529 981, or write to: Customer Services, Town Talk Polish Co. Ltd, Slater Lane, Bolton, BL1 2TQ.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us, at your cost, within 14 days of receipt and we will reimburse to you (by the method you used to pay for the Products) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This excludes the cost of delivery, unless the products you received were faulty or sent in our error.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any products supplied when the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- Please see our refund policy for further details.
We’re always pleased to hear from our customers, so if you have any feedback or questions about our products, please get in touch.
Email [email protected]
United Kingdom 01204 520014
International +44 1204 520014